One of the most remarkable events in a person’s life is becoming a grandparent.
It’s like coming full circle from where you started when you hold your first grandchild. Because a lifetime passes in the blink of an eye, it’s critical to appreciate these moments while they last!
1. “My 96-year-old grandmother’s first meeting with her great-granddaughter.” I’m not sure who’s the happiest.”
2. “My 87-year-old grandad met his granddaughter for the first time.”
3. “Here is my 3.5-month daughter with her mother, her grandmother, her great-grandmother, and her 100-year-old great-great-grandmother. Five generations.”
4. “Today is my great-grandma’s 100th birthday! This is her holding her great-great-grandson.”
5. “This man chose to be my father when I was five years old. I, in turn, made him a grandfather two days ago.”
6. “My daughter and her great-grandmother… 91 years apart.”
7. “My great-grandmother and my youngest cousin, they’re 100 years apart.”
8. “My granddad kept his promise to meet his great-granddaughter.”
9. “My 2-week-old niece met her great-great-grandmother today.”